View Single Post
Old 05-12-2019, 02:24 PM   #1483
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gradiant View Post
Can't really shit talk here, he's the only one of you two looking like they're trying to go through game to make a case against the other
Haku's play comprises of earlier posts that I liked the tone of (hence the early townread) and him speculating the setup when Shado, InD and Yosh where posting endless examples. Besides the actual claim and what he has done this phase (Which I feel I've covered both pretty well, I've addressed everything Haku's said this phase but point something out if you feel I've missed it) I don't know what you're expecting.

I would hope you would look at the quality of his push to try and read him but this post just makes me think you're going to judge it off of who makes more of a push, which is already pretty unfair since I'm obviously tied up for mother's day and Haku didn't have that much of a postcount before the claim anyway; really seems like the bulk of the work he's done is this phase and again, I've addressed it all.

If you've seen Haku posts before this phase that look really good/Bad and clear/condemn him, share with the class.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter