View Single Post
Old 03-26-2017, 04:08 AM   #8
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: Netflix Death Note Movie

@top this is true, but the cast can day a lot about a film before it's released

@Cel but.. the manga was incredibly good. I think I'll take your suggestion if I watch it though, so that I don't end up disappointed like I did with Assassin's Creed

@Raeko mindmeld except I hate Light's casting even more than Misa and even more than L who is wearing a mask and giving press conferences for some reason..

@MML good point. I feel like they'll do their best to come up with their own backgrounds for the characters, but my issue is that changing the background is changing the characters, and the characters are what made Death Note what it was. Any plot can feature an ability to instantly kill people, but those characters really brought it together. You're right, though. Maybe a different take doesn't have to be bad. We can always hope, right?

@Mina lol you mean with the 2nd generation of orphan geniuses (Near & Co.)? Yea there were a few unnecessary developments but all those strings built up to a really incredible ending tbh. I'd give it full ratings every time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
ShadoWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote