View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 AM   #31
bmah
shots FIRED
Global Moderator, User Support, Judge
Global ModeratorFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Song Corrections Thread

Well I'd like to have people become aware of the changes, so I'd rather have the changes done at once, as opposed to slowly and gradually making the changes whilst people becoming confused at the changes.

Right now, I'm hoping to eventually see all of the corrections that they post. I'll try to look through them and see which ones are acceptable to correct and which ones should be ignored (others are free to help). It's not until a more trimmed-down list of corrections is made that I think the fixes should be done. Basically, once that's solidified, a front page post can be made to inform people of the changes. Everything can then be fixed directly from that finalized list.

If the changes are actually done within a number of months, people may become confused (most commonly the song name changes) - not to mention, a fpp to inform everyone at that point would feel less relevant for a dynamically slow process.

It would be nice to have helpers point out errors and other opinions on these corrections. I would hold off on making changes immediately though.

Last edited by bmah; 01-15-2013 at 02:58 AM..
bmah is offline   Reply With Quote