View Single Post
Old 05-9-2019, 10:58 AM   #1279
Daikyi
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
sorry about your PC shado :< that's the worst

So I hate when the game gets like this, I can't wrap my head around it properly. I always have to rely on what other people are saying about mechanics and some people are obviously full of BS so yeah I just hate when the game gets like this

I think I can pretty safely assume for myself that there is no SK, given the amount of night kills and just the way the game has gone.

So is there no way there are two blockers in the game??? Cause in that case I believe Roundbox over Antori for sure
phone post

to clarify, when the setup rolls 'B's, you get roleblockers

if you get 1 B you have a roleblocker in the setup
if you get 2 Bs you have a roleblocker and 1 shot rb

same with C rolls, but slightly different
2 Cs means 1 full cop
4 Cs means 2 full cops
theres a total of 7 Letters that are rolled in the setup

assuming all claims are legit, you have BB CCCC T (ts are remaining)

however, if the number of Ts is odd, there is a serial killer in the setup.

the only way to resolve the claimed PRs to not have a serial killer is if antori is fake, because specifically the 1 shot roleblocker only generates 1 letter and is contingent on a full roleblocker present in the game.

current running hypothesis is that wolves potentially rolecopped roundbox, and coordinated antori feeling safe to claim 1-shot roleblocker before roundbox claimes, to make him look like a really strong claim (because of the dependency) however, probably they didnt account for the setup serial killer thing