Old 10-9-2012, 02:11 AM   #86
MetalAtlas
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MetalAtlas
Default Re: James May's Wheel of Arrowsmashing II

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxMidigamixX View Post
ah, I just realized that x.x thanks for pointing out. As for the teams, since unfortunately we don't have enough to do a 4 3-man team per division (with that the teams in the divisions would compete against each other), the Divisions are going to be split in two, D1 having D1 - D3 and D2 having D4 - D6. If you're in D3, then you are only facing the teams that are in the D1 grouping. Will there be a handicap? Probably not. Hopefully the teams balance out to have 1 per divsion (that is if you are in the D1 grouping, the balanced team would have one from D1, D2, & D3; likewise for the D2 grouping).
thats not a bad idea. also, as a suggestion, not saying thats its better or worse, but you could do what i did for my team tourney a couple years back and each team's division would have different songs, to make it fair. Like, The first team of d1-d3, d1 would face the other d1 in such a song, d2 would face the other teams d2 in other, etc. You could do it so that, if I score higher than the other teams d3, then our team gets a point. The team with the most points (or the most wins) gets the overall victory. Just an idea
As life gets longer, awful feels softer and it feels pretty soft to me. And if it takes **** to make bliss well I feel pretty blissfully. If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd rather never even ever see beauty again. As life gets longer, awful feels softer, and it feels pretty soft to me.