View Single Post
Old 02-2-2019, 04:57 PM   #105
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: [GAME THREAD] FFRTWG CLXXXI Holiday Special

I'll be in voice in a few minutes but first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
It's dumb to me because, if your alliance is solid and has absolutely no deep wolves in it, the strategy becomes less about figuring things out through night actions and user comments and more about pure process of elimination.

I actually haven't read the entirety of the OP in full to see if there's any counter to this method of play, but from my experience with these OOTC games, it usually boils down to an alliance vs everyone-else.

The last comment was me saying if there is a wolf diving deep into the alliance, then the strategy just won't work if they're good enough at being persuasive and trustworthy. Usually at this point, the game can become interesting if everyone wises up and stops the alliance crud, but I can 90% see this game go the "alliance" route and go from there without any punishment to the wolves.

Prove me wrong, game~
Oh gotcha. Just kind of one of those One-Way-or-The-Other things that sidesteps playing the game? I haven't played with voice/OOTC enough to comment if I feel that's true but I get what you're saying at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
so i've seen that voice chats are happening. if y'all get useful info, could you post in thread/at least on the discord? one thing i hate about ootc is i don't have all info available to me. it's not really in my nature to hassle people through dms about twg, which i know is a me problem, but i can't be the only one
If you meet me halfway and message me, I'll give ya the clipnote version. Past that I've no interest in trying to report everything in chat for people who can't make it.

<3 you Eamen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
im gonna get mislynched again. great
In the words of the man himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvel 2 Announcer
DONT GIVE UP; CHALLENGE AGAIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
you want to see me actually rustle feathers bird boii
I do