Old 03-6-2017, 11:27 AM   #24
evanescence_death4ever
where'sTHEdrain?!
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Eva AMA4eva

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Evans View Post
Such cute avatar

so rare to find, how do you personally like this cat as a character from that old movie?
Marie, my darling! As a character, in all honesty, she's a bit of a nuisance...But I don't stand strongly by that statement, because I STILL LOVE HER?!?! I think she's got that charm of being adorable, but Duchess is such a better character. She's just a little kitten...so..yeah~ As a trio, I love the kittens--she wouldn't make it as a standalone character, besides as "cute face." So, here's the thing. Just so we understand how much I love Marie... I have this dress made by my favorite Japanese dress brand who did a Disney collab!
~and here is an up-close of the dress (swiped this off the web)..Marie is lookin' a little scandalous in that one pose, but I swear, I swear!! She is just yawning!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
Good question. I second on her tastes.
Marie <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoJaR View Post
if you could have any car for free what would it be
Dodge Viper 99 (MY BABY BACK IN THE DAY IN GRAN TURISMO 3! XD) but... Keeping power and everything but make it all electric with Tesla innards. Also, make sure it's a light bubblegum pink, slightly metallic, with dark red racing stripes.

I'm back in the game, fiffer!
Ask. Me. ANYTHING! ALL THE THINGS!!! ASK ME ALL THE THINGS!

"Life is always downhill, everyone is heading towards death every day. It's up to you to look for the hills you can climb up instead
Or something
I just made that up but it sounds good" ~alloyus~
evanescence_death4ever is offline   Reply With Quote