View Single Post
Old 10-6-2016, 06:43 PM   #2
M0nkeyz
Simfile Judge
Simfile JudgeDifficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2016 January/February Set 4

Carbon | At the very start, you don't step the kick and you don't step the second sound, but then you put a note at a seemingly random sound, it would have been much cleaner to just start stepping the song at the kick. Your PR(Pitch relevency) is way off, 2 notes with the exact same sound should most of the times especially in such a slow song be stepped in the same spot. the 16th mini jacks seemed like a huge power spike and you have alot of consistency issues, because you don't jump the first half of the song and then you go 360 real quick at the ending. 2.5/10

Inspector Gadget | File is quite hard for me to play, but my overall impression is that it's a really fun file. I can tell this is done by someone with alot of experience, the BPM changes were appropriate and I am quite a big fan of this actually. I personally am not the biggest fan of the 1 handed trills however, and there are quite a few throughout the file. especially the ending one seems kinda trollish. But yeah, not much to complain about here. 8.5/10

Mix a Little Foolishness | This file is way too hard for me to even judge, some jumps felt random and the anchors seemed really long, but Idk.. Don't have DDreamstudio for this file. PR seemed fine tho ?/10

What it looks like | File starts off with a loud bang and alot of vocals, but you don't step any of it. Either remove it or step the loud bang. the PR wasn't too great here, the Ah! Ah! sound should have been jacks imo and alot of the jacks shouldn't have been jacks. Some of the jumps were seemingly random too. 4/10

Last edited by M0nkeyz; 10-6-2016 at 06:44 PM..