View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 10:00 PM   #5
AutotelicBrown
Under the scarlet moon
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Swamp Thing Voting

1 - Nice meme

2 - Kinda fails to represent the banjo pattern-wise, also massively underwhelming build ups for the drops. Fairly basic and unambitious approach, leaning on the easier side of things.

3 - Starts off well but then the following layering decisions are fairly questionable with a bunch of weird omissions (which I'm assuming were meant to make the layering more manageable). Patterning also gets weaker as the chart progresses.

4 - Reminding me of mephisto waltz with the 48ths is not a good start lol Anyway, this tries to do too much at once and then forgets what it is trying to do.

5 - Definitely my favorite! It has a bunch of stuff that could use some polish and the ending is a bit underwhelming, but overall the chart works pretty well and is fun to play.

6 - Very rigid for no good reason and overdone layering. There is a bunch of rough stuff but the long 32nd run with the jumps is particularly bad.

7 - Extremely safe approach, which ends up exacerbating how repetitive the song already is. Seems like the cleanest chart, but also fairly boring.
AutotelicBrown is offline   Reply With Quote