View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 04:16 PM   #317
yo man im awesome
soleil ardent
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Easy Song Special Batch - Submission Open

Quote:
Originally Posted by TC_Halogen View Post
Ok, this is getting irritating. First off, if the offset is ridiculously off in DDream, it will most certainly be off on SM. A 400 ms difference is not even close to plausible comparing DDream to SM, let alone a near 3000 ms change that I had to do in order for your file to play properly. If you think your file's offset is -1.386, then your entire chart is off by over a beat, which is grounds for rejection anyway. You can't sit here and say your chart wasn't properly judged, and to put it truthfully, as well as quite bluntly - I am a judge, but -you- are responsible for the content, and if it's off by that much, then I do reserve the right to reject the file for sync alone:
Now see, I originally had it at -1.386. Then When I showed Niala, he said to change it to 2.0, so it would even out in the converter. Since this was my very first file, my only option was to really believe him.

EDIT: or are you saying that -1.386 isn't the offset? Because I had confirmed it with Niala when I started stepping it.

(Not hating on you Niala, still love you )

Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
you double dad loving dipshit
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-rogdor View Post
dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
Quote:
Originally Posted by smartdude1212 View Post
I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

Last edited by yo man im awesome; 06-10-2011 at 04:23 PM..