View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 04:16 PM   #569
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: 365 Reviews Done

Day 395: Pregnant Babies Pregnant With Pregnant Babies by Fat Worm of Error

These guys are from my college town, yet I doubt more than 50 people in my college know who they are and that's being generous.

I like a lot of experimental, free improvisation stuff like... uhh... okay I'm actually not that well-versed in this genre. But regardless, I enjoy some weird stuff and that means I'm more likely to enjoy this than the vast majority of the world population. Also, I'm sober right now. The first band to compare to this in my head is not Captain Beefheart like most of the internet says but instead Five Starcle Men, maybe because nobody else knows who those dudes are. However, Gomba Reject Ward Japan is now an all-time favorite of mine and this is far less enjoyable, maybe because at least FSM had some sense of rhythm and even occasionally melody to their songs. Also, their voices were nowhere near as annoying as this guy's.

For sure, a few tracks here have enjoyable, rhythmic bits or hilarious bits, but most of the time is simply too unstructured for my tastes. Oh well, I'll probably come back to it while high.

Best Track: 20' X 20' and Hand Of God
Rating: 5/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote