View Single Post
Old 01-12-2005, 06:44 PM   #8
whorlichan
Tiny Plastic Meat

Send a message via AIM to whorlichan
Default RE: TWG VIII Postgame

For LD: Two-game ban. He cheated twice (once in TWG5, once in TWG8), same as Tass, and deserves the same punishment.
From Tass: same thing, 2-game ban for LD (he's standing over my shoulder) and he'll post if absolutely necessary.

In the game: You humans were way too smart, and Kefit and I were left all alone after LD's debacle and Tsuteto's death. I am amazed I lasted an extra day, but I guess Kefit was slightly more suspicious than I was. Kudos to blah for figuring me out way early. Good game, all.

Also, I want it recorded in the TWG rules: People from outside of the game should not be allowed to influence votes like Tass did. Having read some of his conversations now that the game is over, I don't believe he said anything that could have helped in the game (nor did he tell me anything I could have used, nor would I have let him; we were very very wary of any possible cheating) and I am still very strongly convinced Afro should not have been able to use anything he may have said as evidence for a vote. If he had other suspicions about me THAT was what he should have used.

Once again: Good game all I will be absent from TWG until the Manhunt is on in order to bypass all the inactivity votes.
My friend Cassie's amazing photography