View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 07:42 PM   #22
flashpantss
Party Hard
FFR Veteran

Default Re: I'm going to be in florida in 2 weeks, need suggestions

Hmmmmm, I live in Orlando, and will be heading their (May 3rd) for my summer off from school for 4 months

Well, besides Universal Studios, and Islands of Adventure, and Disney. (Since I work for Disney, there is a ton of things within the Disney property you can do. AKA DisneyQuest, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Downtown Disney, and 4 Golf courses).

You have Seaworld, Cirque du Soleil - La Nouba, a shit ton of Shopping, a place call Fun Spot (race go karts and arcade and shit). A crap ton of clubs if you go downtown, although that is opposite side of Orlando from Kissimmee. Taco Bell LOLOL

Water park called Wet' N' Wild. Also have a indoor skydiving place across from Wet' N' Wild. Across from Seaworld, you have Discovery Cove. A place where you swim with dolphins, swim with other fish and a bunch of things. Basically a big aquarium you can swim in.

Golfing of course, any course is good, since Florida has some of the best courses. Go to Windermere to look at the Multi-million dollar homes. Ale House is a sports bar place, is ****ing delicious.

Also have the JFK Space Center or Orlando Science Center, as well as Gatorland (if you are into reptiles). Also have WonderWorks (upside-down house) and Ripley Believe It Or Not (assuming this didn't go out of business [I haven't been on International Drive in forever])

You have Amway Arena for the Orlando Magic, and you have RDV Sportplex for Ice Skating (its a big deal to have this, since 5% of people in Florida know what hockey is or even try to skate/play)

Could always try to meet me too, if you want

I think all this stuff will help you stay busy lol
3RD in Dragons Fury: Custom Tournament #5 in D5A
Best AAA's= Frictional Nevada (FIRST FGO) Kyrie (ONI Get), Eradication, Of Course you Need and nEed and neEd and NEED ME, Cinnamon Roll (FIRST TO AAA)

Last edited by flashpantss; 04-21-2012 at 07:56 PM..
flashpantss is offline   Reply With Quote