View Single Post
Old 02-3-2016, 04:32 PM   #6
SubaruPoptart
da kyo~
Number Judger
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Wiki StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to SubaruPoptart
Default Re: FC's and Other Accomplishments

I have tinkered with the settings, and so far it seems 40 FPS works much better, I got way less goods,
I tested it out on {Blaze}, (Got a stupid miss there but first time playin with the settings :P) and I got 27 goods, when my previous best attempt had like 151 goods.
I'll keep screwin around with these settings until I find the best one suited for me. But without a doubt 40 FPS is makin a WAY better difference than 30 FPS ever could.

EDIT:
OMG THANK YOU! I've gotten scores I thought were never possible with the settings I originally had! I actually AA'd {Rose} (I.E. one of the funnest yet evil charts I know of...)! Now if only I could stop making stupid mistakes and I might actually get the FC thing in front of the song difficulty... I actually managed to get the FC sign on Air! Now on to {I Don't Need You Anymore}, then Vertex BETA...

EDIT AGAIN: {I Don't Need You Anymore} has FINALLY been done! I've always wanted to see the FC symbol next to IDNYA... Again, THANK YOU for helping me even out my goods, this is a GODSEND and if you have any more suggestions for my gameplay settings please do tell.

Last edited by SubaruPoptart; 02-3-2016 at 06:12 PM.. Reason: Further Experimentation Finally Pays Off
SubaruPoptart is offline   Reply With Quote