View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 07:21 PM   #3649
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXV - The Wine In Front Of Me - Game Thread

Since you guys are too lazy to find my posts for town reads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
We could argue about Sunfan vs YoshL I guess.

Except that YoshL keep approaching the game from unique angles so, I tend to get biased here.

He didn't tunnel on me ignoring the beginning of D0 which is fine because I needed to be evaluated too.

His interactions are a little everywhere. I haven't seen him focus too much on one player. (ignoring the haku parts that aren't really important)

I'm not too worried about him. I don't feel like he's pushing the game in a direction except for the more recent Raeko part. (probably sheeping on ShadoWolfe a little?)

I do think that he's wrong about raeko, but it's because I played many games with her and I feel comfortable with her in this game.

We didn't need to "push her to get out of being UTR" or do anything major against her. She took a stance, hold it up to now and she probably wants to see if she's right or not.

I'd probably compare YoshL to inDheart here in the sense that his game seems to be "a work in progress".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte View Post
I also think that Roundbox is in a similar situation as YoshL both in terms of investment in the game and reads in general. So, I'm not too surprised to see them together on the same wagon.

Roundbox's post about YoshL reads him as null and I don't see anything wrong with it.

You could pair them together in a way. I feel like they're both more analytical type of players so, it's worth considering for understanding where they're coming from.

If someone asked me where's the rest of town, I'd probably point at them.

Raeko/FreezinIce and me are more intuitive players I believe.

wineandbread replaced choof, but if you look at choof's post post in the D1 entrance, you're going to see a lot of similarities with mine, except that he has inDheart as scum. (his nulls contains Sunfan/Charu/Litodude as well)

Now that inDheart flipped, I think the real question is to see if we're going to be able to make the bridge in everyone's playstyles for this phase.

Also..

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
a bit busy I'll talk more next night phase Charu remind me in case I forget
What's happening here @ Sunfan/Charu ?