View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 01:49 PM   #2046
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellonxcollie View Post
TWG Mad Dummy seems to be tunneling on me for one read I made on Tokzic. This seems suspicious because of the amount of times he's brought it up without anything else to go with it. The only other thing he's mentioned as suspicious about me doesn't really make sense

If I were scum being scum read don't you think I would be more motivated to be here and defend myself? Especially if my partners were also on the chopping block and looking like they were going to be killed?

I don't really get that logic. Especially when people can miss phase ends due to IRL obligations etc. It seems like Mad Dummy is reaching a lot here.

a) i'm not the only person who thinks the wishy washy way you made that read was awful (round said it too iirc, and maybe shadow although i don't remember)

b) its not like you've actually done much else for me to talk about tbh. I had a scum read on tokzic, then you made a super hedgy awful read on him being a ??? so i just kinda transfered it to you. I'll admit, that isn't an optimal way to play (to have associative reads before flips happen) but i was fairly confident in my tokzic read(enough to fake a redpeek on him as it so happens) so i kinda jumped the gun a bit.

but you calling it 'suspicious' is kinda >.> cause wtf else have you done alignment indicitive other than that reads list you gave us..

and you gave NO REASONS for your town reads, and your read on a NOW FLIPPED MAFIA was garbage.

and i'm pretty sure you didn't even give a read on vendetta.

c)while some people would be motivated to jump in and try and take charge as scum if their team is falling apart (i am one of those) a TON of other people would (especially after subbing in) not really care about it, and just kinda roll with the punches and hope they just get lucky.

and you not showing up, regardless of your RL reasons, is scummy (sorry, but it is)

when we don't get the information on who you wanted to vote after tokzic died, and who you think was scummy based on your vote, then we're just left with a ton of question marks wrt your alignment.