View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #2
Quasar889
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Opinions people... I need your opinions.

I took the same course this year, and I just finished my epicly long paper. I'll give this a read and comment on it.

Comments:
WHAT THE **** IS THIS?
This is not a research paper.
For those who are too lazy to D Lit, here's the contents:
-----------------------------------------------------

It’s the freaking internet. It was made for naughty purposes because people are like that. Don’t deny it, you are one of those people (the reader), and I would know… the title was in fact “The Internet”, why else would you read this other than for inappropriate reasons? Exactly my point, keep on reading. You know you want to.
Well, the origins of the internet may not be exactly what you may think it may be, because when we hear the word internet, we automatically assume the internet refers to this magical dimension that is full of naughty images, which are so easy to come by because it’s everywhere on the world wide web (www), and it comes up from words as simple as “pie”, to as direct as… you know. How would I know? Good question, I don’t.
The internet, as you may or may not know, has not always been a public form of communication. It takes a course of time before this “internet” is made public. Then, people will soon start making naughty pictures, and then even videos, to put on this “internet” so others can see it, because the “internet” connects our computers with others through a network so we can share stuff, whether it’s a good thing or not. These “naughty” things, I hear, are usually full of viruses because these people become aware that others will use a search engine, such as Google or yahoo, to find them. So they use these viruses to screw you over, and it becomes your fault for searching it up, which it is.
Now that I have melted the ice between us, reader and writer, now it’s time to get into the real deal, the serious business. The internet is a much abused network, because it can only be so closely monitored and is extremely massive, in a non-existent sort of way. According to the video from www.periodicvideos.com under “Er” for “Erbium”, the internet uses thin Erbium cables to send internet information from deep under the ocean across to other places, so it can be accessible. This “Erbium” is used for long distance telephone calls as well.
Now I know you’ve been dying for me to tell you a more historical perspective of the internet, and I will. Just be patient, my little reader, for you will be in ecstasy (MDMA may not be effective right away) when I get to it, because I’m just that perfect. Yes, I do realize I lied earlier, but this time I mean it.
Alright, now since I mean it, I guess I will go into your friend’s, the internets, history.