View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 12:01 PM   #43
LongGone
-
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Mystery Pack 3 Released

Ant IDM: Rog/ Songchoice, use of mines, and the way the colour notes are used

Bat Country
: GundamDude/ I HAVE NO CLUEEEEEEEEEEE (besides, being straightforward patterns, no colour notes, mine and freeze use (??) alternate guess is Rebound since he steps neatly but from songchoice alone I have no idea. [a tra ee ya ee ya eee.sm]

Bubsy the Bobcat
: Ferrari/ By elimination, simple straightforward file, VGM song choice, sorry I haven't played many of your files before ):

Crystal Sample: moches/ use of mines, colour accents here and there, "sounds like a moches song"

Heart Beat Rock: GundamDude/ By elimination, sm file name, banner alone, consistent layering, green holds, mines (although questionably rigid file relatively, and too straightforward. Might be a red herring)

the Limbo: Scylax/ GFX is a giveaway, very dense layered file and use of those holds, halved bpm section

manima ni: Lynn/ At first I wanted to say YumeKuro, but cdtitle isnt in ): Generous mine usage snapped to 8ths, and 8th freeze usage

Nth degree: Jimerax/Don/ ohey this is familiar (o:

Pink Nightmares: Roar176/ Level 9001 instant giveaway, layering style being consistent, trademark "very empty" spots for the quieter parts to preserve layering structure

Suffocating Sight: baq12(???)/ Honestly no clue, I haven't played many baq12 files sorry ):

The New Sound: WTFBrandon(?)/ Not sure, guessing by song choice alone. Layering feel(?) I haven't played enough of your files sorry ):

The witch of the Bottomless Swamp
: Ophi(?)/ By elimination, songchoice, coloured notes I'm not so sure. I only have one other file of yours to compare with ):

Witch's Tower: Dimentio/ Songchoice dead giveaway, use of indexable 24th stream, jack pattern use, mine usage. Uwaaa

I think WC and Wineandbread submitted a file though so I'm definitely wrong on some, and the fact that my guesses don't line up with previous confirmed guesses

Alternate guesses:
All stepped by me the end

EDIT: After reading the post below, Bat Country, Manima ni are horrible guesses rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choofers View Post
people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

Last edited by LongGone; 05-12-2012 at 01:10 PM..
LongGone is offline   Reply With Quote