View Single Post
Old 01-1-2015, 12:08 AM   #16
EtienneSM
FFR Player
D8 Godly Keysmasher

Send a message via Skype™ to EtienneSM
Default Re: What are your top 5 rhythm gaming accomplishments in 2014?

Oh jeez, this list might take some thought...

#5: IKill 5g FC

I really didn't expect to FC this, especially with ridiculous PA like that.

#4 One More Lovely After Hours 1.5

The fact that I can 95 this but can't even break 90 on the original's kind of funny. Definitely up there for one of my best scores.

#3 Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu -Gekijouban- AAA

This beauty right here won me the tourney for the 10th official and I'll never forget it. The amount of nerves that were going through me was unfathomable and I don't think I've ever been so happy about a score in my life when I AAA'd it.

#2 Disregard 23p - Index

Dropping my perfect count by 40 completely threw me off after I was done with this run. I thought Vertex's run was untouchable but I seemed to prove myself wrong. The fact that all of the CB's were essentially in one spot is kind of funny to look back on.

#1 Disregard 1.1 - Index

A long-time goal of mine that I've wanted for a while. And I did it relatively comfortably oddly enough. I couldn't really think what to put at for number one but I feel like this will do. An A on this is certainly possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.
EtienneSM is offline   Reply With Quote