Old 04-3-2006, 12:01 AM   #197
talisman
Resident Penguin
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to talisman
Default Re: TWG XXIX Crack Dens and Avenging Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by hans
How I see it, Wilkin was probably the least suspicious of everyone here, so clearly this attack was calculated. This makes me almost positive that we have at least one top player as a wolf. Tass/blah/talisman.

Hopefully we can guide off of that for a lynch today, instead of having a 17-way KiB.
1. Wtf... as tass said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tass
Can someone explain to me why Wilkin was the most human? I mean, I didn't suspect him or anything... but I also didn't see him on a tier above the rest.
2. Interesting, that's two days in a row now where person you think is most human has been wolfed.

3. The last bit... are you kidding me? "Hey guys uh... it's gotta be one of tass/talis/blah. Let's lynch them k? Then I'll go ahead and wolf another mid-low tier player." And how the hell are you "almost positive"? That post was the single most wolfy post I think I've read in the entirety of twg.

next order of business

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy
I won't vote now but day's vote will probably be one or the other.
Sounds familiar.

Quote:
Talisman: 64 (mentions fish helping him with questions, but thinks he's still suspicious, but later calls me human because I helped with questions in post 148. Tass agreed with this also in post 151)
The suspiciousness had nothing to do with the fact that fish and I had discussed questions... you've made a false causal link. The suspiciousness mainly stemmed from:

Quote:
talisman seals the deal with some random convo he has with fish.
"Random"? Did you read it? How can that not be considered sketchy? I begin with the standard-only-semi-serious "so are you a wolf?" and instead of the standard reply "no, you a wolf?" or some variation I got "no... and because you ask that you must be human so we're free now to work together". Definitely struck me as weird, and definitely seemed to me like fish was trying to get on my good side or something. Why wolf me if you can manipulate me? That was my thinking then... and hence my vote.

Iggy you've risen a bit on my suspicion list these last two posts... and not just because I'm the one you're going after. Also because those posts sound a wee bit deliberate in how they set you up for your future voting.

next order of business

WTF was that voting yesterday? Absolutely pitiful. We almost had a six way tie there for a while. 2.01 votes should NOT lynch someone on day two. And for that matter, 3 votes probably shouldn't lynch someone on day one either. I'm not saying everyone should start bandwagonning... but stop with this random ass safety vote nonsense. The "I want to vote for jurs but I'm voting for iggy instead" stuff. (Although in retrospect kilga that might have been a good vote).

Also, I'm going to put this out there, because I gave blah the opportunity to not let yesterday's vote be a complete waste:

mastr414 (4:59:42 PM): solid saving vote
mastr414 (4:59:49 PM): it sohudl've read liek this
stressreliefball (4:59:51 PM): gotta do what I gotta do
mastr414 (4:59:52 PM): vote: gamepro
mastr414 (4:59:55 PM): evidence: he has a phantom
mastr414 (4:59:58 PM):
stressreliefball (5:00:02 PM): yeah dude
stressreliefball (5:00:10 PM): if you switch to hans I'll switch back
stressreliefball (5:00:15 PM): I really don't think gamepro is a wolf
mastr414 (5:00:22 PM): hmmm
mastr414 (5:00:37 PM): nah, let gamepro die
mastr414 (5:00:42 PM): when will we ever actually know about him
stressreliefball (5:00:49 PM): ugh
stressreliefball (5:02:15 PM): waste of day
mastr414 (5:02:24 PM): yup

and finally

wilkin... not surprising at all, although frankly I thought it would be iggy this time. Now it seems like they've set their pattern and don't want to break it.