View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 03:10 PM   #451
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

Currently second place in my bracket for the OT. Doesn't seem like D2 has AAA'd the song yet.

I might grind it out idk FFR doesn't run as smooth as IIDX does, at least not on my PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateandhatred View Post
tbh most towniest was probably me. I was the least likely to bus, even vs dbp, since there was no apparent strategy with my game. They probably went to dbp to avoid being doctor'd, as they prolly thought a doc would be on my ass.
Surely you do not believe you where more confirmed town the DBP?
But since you'll still probably town, I'll just leave it as that. Such a brag is still gross to me though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiz View Post

That equinist guy is my top town atm,selfishly like the prods against me d1
When did that happen? Help me read her better and quote them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
jessiebessie MVP
There are nine roles (count them on the first page, nine) that have N1 actions.

If we believe that Jess is town then yeah, one of them would be a wolf and we gotta thunderdome

But if Jess is a wolf it is not that unlikely to have had two town roles target DPB I dont think, considering wolves can also roll the tracker and using the tracker on the obvious nightkill is not that bad of a strat. If anything, it causes someone to out themselves to save their skin, and (*quick check*) A muthafukin 8 of those 9 roles have actions past N1....

Again, I don't have a reason to suspect Jessie. I just think some of you are taking the info as a little too sure though.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter