Thread: TWG 195 - D6
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 09:05 PM   #1400
fatfuck42
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 195 - D6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward Vagabond View Post
If you don't mind can you link to the posts where you made points on me wolfing?

I disagree on today belonging to xiz. Yesterday yes because he caught a wolf red handed but not today. His block on xiz didn't really clear anything up. He is a confirmed town but that doesn't make his word law when it comes to who to lynch next. Riding on his tail for the day just because he's a PR is kind of lame
Don't mind at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatfuck42 View Post
It'd be in the same spirit as the 195 beta version game!

I think shadow being blocked and zenith being a vigi kill makes more sense, but if not then sunfan is the most sus. If it's not him then it's gonna be someone like xel or wv or maybe choof.
Quote:
I think I'm in the same boat as everyone else right now. Wait for xel to show up, if he's the vigi then there we go, if not then there's 3 confirmed towns and 5 other people for us non-confirmeds to figure out (since we already know our own alignment).

I'm going to reread the thread post-xel and make a reads list, but atm my general feeling is I'm probably tunneling too hard on my sunfan read. If it's not him then it's between choof, FG, and wv.

I think if zenith was a nightkill then it was either because of PR hunting or because xiz is maybe townreading them? Or at least not interested in them. A zenith NK makes the most sense coming from choof, but in the thread I feel his responses to pressure and the passion behind those responses are genuine. The self voting felt like more of a wolf play, though.

There's always the potential too that wolf sunfan saw a beneficial reason to kill zenith over xiz and is talking in-thread about how bad of a play it was in order to throw us off his trail, but I can't imagine what that beneficial reason would be.

Without rereading the thread yet, my impression of FG is that she's UTR but otherwise playing it "safe," and WV is more involved and active and working on solving but otherwise playing it "safe." By safe, I mean a by-the-books kind of town play, doing what they're supposed to do and that's that. Does that make sense? Of the group, I think WV has the most "wolf doing well at coming across as town" vibe.
Quote:
Alright, I'm not voting sunfan today. The logic and tone in that big post sounds legit (and I'm comfortable saying this knowing I fell for his big post in the animal crossing game).

My POE shrinks to WV and FG. Having iso'd both, I still think it's wv. FG seems to focus more on bigger picture solving, whereas wv is doing poking and prodding that reads more like impression management than actual solving. And while nanook being demotivated due to raeko/FG stuff is plausible, I still think he was being genuine and upfront about being burnt out and being on his C+ game.
As for following xiz or not, while I doubt I'll vote between FG and shadow, I'm also not going to argue with a PR who wants to lead when town's in this good of a spot and when the thread consensus aligns with them over me.