psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK8R43 View Post
This still makes no sense. Ive been level 87 for like 5 years now and never get physically any better. How is it any different than a D7 player not getting any better?

I just think its pretty unfair to make a whole new division out of nowhere JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE AAAD RATO... How long did it take to finally push to make D7? Compared to making D8 out of nowhere. Dossar has been "D8" for years and nothing has changed. Why now?

EDIT: Also, how is AJ D8 but OWA isnt? LOLOL
So basically you're mad because it doesn't help you? Got it. There is a huge difference and I'm not going to spend a ton of time trying to spell it out when I've got shit to do.

You've been level 87 for 5 years, and what all have you tried to improve it? Can you honestly claim you've done everything within your power to improve and put in all those hours of practice to actually say "I physically can't"

It's not just because someone AAAd RATO, it's been asked about for years now. Also, do you really not remember how D7 was made? Lmao, I'm the one responsible for that as well.

Go read back in the thread to answer your last question. At that point, you're just being antagonistic.
I don't even have to be doing this tournament period and people want to crap on me no matter what decision I make. I've been trying to be pretty mellow about all of it but I'm starting to get fed up. You have something constructive to say, fine. But acting butthurt because you've been stuck in one place for x amount of time isn't the deciding factor here. Come up with a legitimate argument against it and I'll listen.
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote