AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase
Default Re: TWG Turbo V: No One Pretends to be the Seer Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by R.E. Aryxi View Post
See below post
I don't think his push was that unwarranted, your response to my post directed at haku threw me off a bit

the reason I'm townreading shado is because as wolf in survivors that was cancelled, he came off as unfocused and almost flippant. Here are a few posts that stood out in particular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Nah, nothing super pressing. Lot of single letter shitposts because reasons. I'll unvote you now, lurking =/= reading all of thread from beginning.

Tokzic. I'm liking this where it is for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
Lol it's nothing big, I just think I've gotten a lot better at understanding your plays. The "secret weapon" is an unconfirmed wolftell that I noticed in both your recent wolf turbos, but that you're really not doing here yet. I'm keeping an eye out, but I have tokzic+inactives+ghosts as a lot wolfier than you right now.
ok now that I've quoted these perhaps his posts weren't overall as different as I thought they were

but there's definitely a different feel between this game and that game. also this game and the past turbo, for what progress it made. he feels like he's looking for scum and like he's not just jumping around randomly

pikakirby123 reincarnated