View Single Post
Old 07-8-2019, 08:16 PM   #2515
funnier6
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post

Funnier is still a wolf to me atm, his low post count isn't quite a dead giveaway because new place but his interactions even with the people he knows doesn't feel quite right, like iirc he was like "fg you're breaking my heart" or something and he's on record for hating appeal to emotion so it's just little quirks like that that are adding up to the wolf read. It's also worth noting that in my entire zd career i have correctly read funniers alignment 0 times, but I try to break the streak anyway instead of wifoming myself. This wallpost is for you bb
Responding to this first cause I'm a narcissist.

My low post count that is higher now than it gets in 90% of games play is very annoyed with you. Yes I realize those aren't 2k post games but come on.

I have to know whether you mean I'm the one using appeal to emotion or if its because I'm town reading her appeal to emotion? Cause I said she was breaking my heart when I was scum reading her and had to vote her. Idk how hard your heart is but it hurt pretty bad. I'm town reading her appeal to emotion because I always want to believe that appeal to emotion comes from town since to do it as scum is disgusting. Youre also the person who thought punctuating my questions with a period was a town tell. You've correctly read me when you wifomed it before, dunno what's stopping you. Also the wall post greatly frustrated me cause I cant multi quote it so I have to delete eight thousand words just to get to the bits I want. ):<