Old 10-24-2006, 10:31 PM   #50
iggymatrixcounter
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to iggymatrixcounter
Default Re: TWG XXXVII Postgame - Wolves win

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro
It's funny... Iggy, why would you be willing to have sert vigi shash, but then NOT GIVE IN TO LYNCHING HIM THE NEXT DAY ((((((
Because shash later proved his role to me lol. Now had I thought there could be a wolf time blocker then I may have gone with it, but that didn't cross my mind.

@Kilga: Actually if you think about it, the cheating contributed to our lose (ironic no?)

Had I not "cheated" to get shash's info I would have lynched him instead of cypher thus leaving the wolves with hans. I may not have gotten hans but that's besides the point.

But then again maybe afro and tokzic wouldn't have trusted me either. Still, IMO, doing what I did hurt more than helped.

@hans: half the time I was yelling at afro just for show. That's why I switched to fojar (because he went with afro). I told everyone that I 100% trusted afro (which is why I gave him a role list) and I really wanted to see if anyone would jump on that. I don't know if afro was doing the same but there was no way I was going to let afro be lynched XD.

Nevertheless it was distracting, but the thing is is that my trust list went afro, tokzic, sert, vash, hans, tps, and matt. So even if I did find shash, you were so high on my trust list that I probably would have never voted you.