Old 10-6-2019, 07:45 PM   #93
justin_ator
🥓<strong><span style="col
Resident Overseer
FFR Veteran

Default Re: New FFR Features ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
I just mean that the token that you didn't unlock says in-game what you need to do to unlock it, so you'd be moving the text from where it already is to somewhere else one click deeper. It's only of use to find out what the unlock condition was after you already did it.
If I'm understanding correctly the request is to have the token and unlock req's listed on the song you would play to unlock, not the token song itself. So in the example, Spontaneous Hydroxide (v1) would have a token icon that would tell you "hey do X on this song to unlock v2" instead of having to find v2 later on and learning you needed to do something on V1 to unlock it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devonin View Post
We'd probably have to clear out everybody's friend lists or make them make a new one distinct from the one on profiles, since there are people with hundreds of profile friends, and leaderboard updating already takes long enough.
I'd be curious how Rocket League handles this, you can view by console for your rank leaderboards, as well as your friend list or global. It might be pretty tough though with the amount of information that goes into determining the ranking information on the leaderboards.

The closest thing at this point is a 1v1 rivalry comparison on song ranks: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...nk_compare.php

Last edited by justin_ator; 10-6-2019 at 07:52 PM..
justin_ator is offline   Reply With Quote