View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 12:29 PM   #38
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: Voting Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
i think ideally i wish the people who usually maoe like 7 one line posts one after the other basically can take more time and consolidate their thoughts in a post cap environment, and that would inherently at least yalve their normal postcount
They'll likely just not give as much imput, ie you'll just see them making 3 one one liners instead.

The minimum was a great idea because we had people ghosting entire phases and town was losing games to it (a classic example being a wolf going UTR, but I've seen deep wolves keep low posters around for easier mislynches to). I get winning or losing because of playstyle is a part of the game but not engaging in the game is not a play style.

If you're not going to play, you need to be removed and your sloy cleared so the people who are playing can actually have a game that doesn't have this big question mark floating around because you couldn't be arsed to engage.

_

Now, what's the benefit to a Maximum limit?

I get that sometimes there is a spammer whose spamming it up but normally if they are town they are getting nightkilled because wolves do not want that active of a thread ever, and if they are a wolf then it's just more opportunities for them to get caught. In both cases the problem normally resolves itself through actions in the game and is a part of playing the game with the other players

Which is good, because we signed up to do just that.

I don't see How the game could benefit from a Maximum Post Restriction in most setups---at worst, it's just never been an issue worth dealing with

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote