View Single Post
Old 12-31-2015, 03:01 PM   #33
EtienneSM
FFR Player
D8 Godly Keysmasher

Send a message via Skype™ to EtienneSM
Default Re: What are 5 of your best rhythm gaming accomplishments in 2015?

Death Piano teens goods okay rooby

Since I play different types of files, I'm probably just going to pick one from each category for my best 5.

In no specific order:

1. Air Raid - AA: I know this sounds silly at first but it was a AA I really wanted at the time and I was really proud it was one of my first "First AA's" on a file.

2. Blue Planet - 98.9% DP - 6 CB's: A score that I never thought was achievable for me. My previous best was nowhere near this score so this was a genuine shock to me when I got it.

3. Jersey Spirit 1.5 AA: Probably one of my best AA's still imo. Just an overall solid jumpstream score.

4. Ice Angel 1.2 - AA: This one required so much effort but it was so much fun at the same time.

5. Revival of Kalpa 1.5 - 6p AAA: Easily one of my best MA score to date. Went from having 20's on this to this in about a couple weeks.

I'll maybe edit later with bonus shenanigans

Quote:
Originally Posted by KgZ View Post
enjoy having every guy ask if they can get some love on their weiner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
I also like the nps scale. The standard ITG scale for harder files is blown out of proportion and no longer makes sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kommisar View Post
nps is still a better idea for ratings
Quote:
Originally Posted by klimtkiller View Post
there is 1 tip for people going to college. When you're in college, you'll be 16, which is the age where (where i live) you can get laid lawfully. basically, get laid asap when they look the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapta View Post
My logic is that the brain processes in 60 FPS so I play 60 FPS.

Last edited by EtienneSM; 12-31-2015 at 03:01 PM..
EtienneSM is offline   Reply With Quote