Old 11-16-2006, 11:46 AM   #30
MalReynolds
CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to MalReynolds
Default Re: Your oppinion of Sony

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstrike0159 View Post
One opinion i once heard was that sure the Wii will do great at launch and for the first year or two. But sony's PS3 will do a lot better in the long haul, with better graphics, solid gameplay, and many other useful features. The way i see it is that many of nintendo's "cheap innovative" products always seem to break easier than any of the other systems. I'm more than certain that a lot of people will have massive difficulites with the Wii controller or even the console itself as it has been proven in the past. I just think that sony will have a slow start, but it will eventually come back and reign over the others.
Nintendo totally put out the PSP that had the square button off of the censor. And the PS2's don't crap out after 2 years, don't believe that. They still play blue-disc games just as well as when it came out.

I really like the PS2, don't get me wrong - They have a bargain bin at my gamestop where they sell games for $3 (I picked up Tony Hawk 4 and a couple other games last weekend with change from my car), so the library is fairly easy to expand. The system is just pretty crappy. I've had to get mine repaired twice, while my NES from 1990 still works just fine.

"Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor

My new novel:

Maledictions: The Offering.

Now in Paperback!
MalReynolds is offline   Reply With Quote