View Single Post
Old 11-16-2006, 11:03 AM   #570
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer
Default Re: The Revolution (Wii) is Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek View Post
So I took a trip to Wal-Mart and Target today.

Both stores are honoring the street dates to the end. They will be holding back inventory of the console, games, and accessories until Sunday.

Meaning those who actually get the console will have a chance to get games.

Sweet. Thank you Target. Especially for that $20 rebate you offer. Buy three games on launch day, get $20 back in the form of a gift card. That's an even better deal than Costco's bundle that they won't be selling on launch day because they hate everyone.

Oh, and they had two games already out. Some Disney movie game and Excite Truck. They even had a console in the store that I could ogle. It was most fun. The problem was it started pouring outside while I was checking it all out =/

So, assuming I can get what I want, we're looking at Zelda, Monkey Ball, and Red Steel. Hey, if I have to get three, might as well get Red Steel before figuring out if anyone else likes it. I'm sure it'll be awesome.
Heard some disparaging things about Red Steel as well and I'm waiting for the GC release of TP.

Why?

Because I'd rather play the game the way it was intended and not for the Wii which they probably slapped together so people will understand how TP fits with the Wii's motion sensing.

On Sunday, I'll probably get Trauma Center: Second Opinion and Call of Duty 3.