View Single Post
Old 11-8-2006, 08:52 PM   #1
Wavanova
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Wavanova Send a message via MSN to Wavanova
Default TRIVIUM STEPFILE ADVERTISING ROFLOL

>_>

I don't really like Trivium, but like 2 people suggested I make a stepfile for this song. By the time I realized how crappy the song was, I had already made a nice banner and background as well as downloaded a power tab to find out the exact BPM's. So I decided to follow through with it >_>

The BPM changes ever so slightly now and again in it, and I did my best to try adjusting it to keep it onbeat. It seems onbeat to me, but some of you ridiculously hardcore players might be like LOL OMG ITS LIKE 0.02 OF A MILLISECOND OFF 0/10, so whatever. Maybe autoadjust will fix it if you find a few parts a little off...I haven't tried it with autoadjust on yet, and I don't feel like opening SM right now just for that.

Also, the beginner light and standard versions are just for noobs...and I don't really care about noobs enough to make good stepfiles for them. As such, I just take the heavy steps and water them down in about 2 or 3 minutes for the lower difficulties. And as such, I would please ask you to ignore all difficulties except Heavy (unless your a noob who likes playing one of the other difficulties, in which case I don't really care what you have to say anyways.)

So yeah...give it a try and tell me how I could improve in future plznthx.

Click the image to download the complete Dethklok pack.

Last edited by Wavanova; 11-8-2006 at 09:11 PM..
Wavanova is offline   Reply With Quote