View Single Post
Old 11-7-2006, 12:42 PM   #18
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: I have jury duty tomorrow morning.

I showed up, watched the little video they made us all watch at once, and when the lady was like "I'll be at this desk right here if you have any questions ^___^!!" I walked over and was like "uhhhh, yeah, in that video it said I might ask to get out of jury duty. I'm a student" and she was like "oh that's just fine it's supposed to go to a judge but he'd let you out anyway and I really think you guys should be exempt cuz you have classes and such and it's just not fair to you that you have to miss class but here is an excuse thing that you can show your teachers have a nice day you're free to go ^_____^V" and I'm like o____O k.

On my way out (waiting for the elevator (it was on the 6th floor of the courthouse wtf)) some other guy saw me and said "Oh, you got out too, eh? I got out of it. My wife is expecting...in a month!! MWAHAHAHA!!" He seemed like a nice guy.

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O
evilbutterfly is offline   Reply With Quote