View Single Post
Old 10-16-2006, 04:02 PM   #10
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer
Default Re: Yeah, so I gave blood today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stretchypanda View Post
Yeah, the needle being pulled out is the worst. I'm not a puss like you, either. The nurse who was taking my blood was a jerk, and when he took the needle out he put this teeny tiny square of gauze over the hole and went to help someone else. So, I'm waiting for him to come back and actually bandage me up, talking to a friend, when she starts laughing and says, "YOU'RE GUSHING!"

Yup. Bleeding all down my arm. We get the nurse's attention and he GETS MAD AT ME AS THOUGH IT IS MY FAULT MY BLOOD STILL FLOWS AFTER ALL HIS HARD WORK. So he, like, yanks my arm around, forgets to grab more guaze to stop the bleeding, so he has to wait to get someone else's attention and more stuff. All the while I am confused as to why he is so mad and really upset at being manhandled in such a way.

Like three girls got sick and couldn't donate after that. =( The next year I sat on the table for the full fifteen minutes and didn't even fill half the bag.

Well excuse me Ms. Man. -_-

I never said that I'm afraid as Tass of needles, it's just that they give me a weird sensation. However, when they pulled the needle out, THAT actually hurt.