Old 10-15-2006, 03:45 PM   #29
Chromer
Hookers and Blow
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Chromer Send a message via Yahoo to Chromer
Default Re: The Official "Beautiful People of FFR Club" application thread

\

VERY VERY OLD pic of me. Like 2-3 years ago. I don't take many pics. =P

Well, I plan to become a Biochemist in college (next year woot) to better understand life threatening diseases and find out safe affordable ways to cure them. My main goal in life is to create a cheap, affordable vaccine to HIV. I know it sounds corny but its my life-long dream. =P

Ideas that make me beautiful? Well, I believe that an African American doesn't need to act "ghetto" to prove he is a contributing factor to the Black community. Is my race so ignorant that we must confirm to the stereotypical views of the majority and stay in our predetermined niche? No. I want to break my race of that "slave" mentality, the mentality that we must act what others portrays us to be. It shouldn't be like this and I'll be damned if I die with this mentality still afflicting the African American community. Black people can be intelligent, sentient beings without the ignorance of MTV and BET. =P

I deserve to be in this club because under certain light conditions, I have been known to be called Bob Marley's son. Just kidding. I deserve to be in this club because I am a beautful person inside. My face might make people want to vomit uncontrollably, but I'm still beautiful nonetheless. =P

Last edited by Chromer; 10-15-2006 at 04:27 PM..
Chromer is offline   Reply With Quote