View Single Post
Old 08-1-2006, 10:22 PM   #44
Tasselfoot
Retired BOSS
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to Tasselfoot Send a message via MSN to Tasselfoot Send a message via Skype™ to Tasselfoot
Default Re: South Park - Favorite Character(s), Quote(s), and Episode(s)

Why are like 90% of you quoting things from Season 10. Yea, it was good and all... but there were SO MANY classic episodes from the early seasons.

Like the Brown Note or where they eat food in their ass and **** out their mouth... etc etc.

Bar none, best episde: The Succubus. The only episode I saved on my HD after downloading the entire series (didn't have enough space to save all 8 gigs... I do now though.)

Why Succubus? First episode with Chef's Parents, who are by far the single funniest set of characters. At least 1 person in this thread quoted that episode. I never get tired of watching Chef's Parents talk about the Loch Ness Monsta and his never ending need for $3.50

EDIT: Not to mention, I bet every single one of you is too young to even remember Al Gore when he was Vice-President, and therefore relavent. Would be 7-8 years ago now. Most of you would be 10 or less and not give a rats ass about politics. Therefore, a good portion of the references are lost on you in context, apart from reading up on it from reviews done online by people more knowledgable than you.