View Single Post
Old 12-13-2003, 08:20 PM   #35
lightdarkness
Summer!!
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to lightdarkness Send a message via MSN to lightdarkness Send a message via Yahoo to lightdarkness Send a message via Skype™ to lightdarkness

Heres my thoughts
Killing a human being is wrong, just flat out, but before the child is born, i do not feel the child is "alive". It is the mothers decision to decided if they want to keep their child, but i do not feel that if they dont want it, the only alternative is to kill it. There are thousands of couples in the United States who are uncapable of having children, may it be disease or a heriditary thing. They would be very thankfull for a child to call their own. However, it is my understanding that there are certian laws prohibiting abortions after a certain point in the pregnacy. Although i think it is horrible, JUST after a woman because pregnent is the ONLY time they should be able to proform such an act. Afterwards the child develops a brain and i feel you will then be killing it.

About murder
murder is wrong, there should be none of it in society, i do not understand what would drive someone to kill, wheter it be their life aint going to great, or they have problems in their head. But, if they do kill.... they should be locked up for life, only if volentary of corse. If you do unvolentary manslaughter, you need to be punished, however not for life.

These are my views, they are mine, you may have others... but dont criticise me for them. and dont criticise my speeling ether