Thread: That topic.
View Single Post
Old 07-6-2006, 07:28 AM   #22
deltro300111
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to deltro300111 Send a message via MSN to deltro300111 Send a message via Yahoo to deltro300111
Default Re: Masturbation and You

Uh, back onto topic.

Christians, and Christianity stress repent and be saved, this attaches itself to all sins. Masturbation has only been frowned upon by over-zealous christians, spreading the lies like, "Masturbating makes your palms hairy," more than likely not as an honest superstition, or that god doesn't like it, but that if they masturbate, the person spreading said rumor doesn't want to know about it.

The bible creates things that are shameful, but not neccesarily a sin- alla. Eve's awareness of her nudity. God doesn't punish her for being nude, but the apples of knowledge that he put there created such a standard.

I'm not a particularly christian person, (largely because as a teen, I don't feel I have the time to apply much more of christianity to my life than it's morals, and will save the praising, and spirituality thing when I have a job, and more to be thankful for than my parent's hard work.) but I'm knowledgable of it due to discussions with my parents, and having gone to church for the first 10 years of my life.