View Single Post
Old 06-21-2006, 03:08 PM   #18
JurseyRider734
lil j the bad b-word
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to JurseyRider734 Send a message via Skype™ to JurseyRider734
Default Re: Friends: IRL vs Internet

I only have a few internet friends that I ever considered "close". Lupin, Alain, and Hans. That's because I would talk to them on the phone a lot at some times. Lupin used to be my best friend. We knew eachother better than our families or friends knew us. We don't really talk anymore and he doesn't really go online, so we kind of drifted apart. Someday maybe i'll meet him irl and we can be friends again. I still sometimes talk to Hans and Alain but not as much.

I don't know. I sometimes like my internet friends more than my IRL friends because I feel like I can talk with them better about things than my IRL friends. Most of my online friends are guys (actually like all of them), and most of my irl ones are girls, besides a few gay ones. I mean I have guy friends, I just don't hang out with them a lot and stuff. My online friends are smarter than most of my irl friends, too. I like to complain about my problems to buttfly a lot. He usually tries to help. (unlike lupin or hans would), so I rely on assfly to help me with venting or problems. Both are important to me, but I see my irl friends more so yeah. I keep irl and internet very separate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.
JurseyRider734 is offline   Reply With Quote