View Single Post
Old 05-5-2006, 03:40 PM   #101
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG XXXI: A Blast From The Past

Kefit just in case because I don't want to die.

You're all idiots because you don't wait. You're all being very hastey. It basically went like this: "I think maybe the **** role should come out oh wait I just did I'm that role rofl" before any real discussion about coming out happened. It was not good for ALL THREE PEOPLE TO COME OUT. Oh wait, it was good...for the people that came out! The only one of you that isn't being retarded and selfish is Kefit, because he posted lots of reasoning before coming out and let people say their thoughts about it. Also, him coming out was so that he could be killed. The rest of you came out so that you WOULDN'T be killed. You're being selfish in a team game. You're idiots.

Don't give me **** about how calling people idiots makes me a wolf. You're an idiot for saying that fish. stfu

*back to MS*

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O