View Single Post
Old 03-2-2024, 09:07 PM   #802
Haze with a Z

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Before I dissect Leetic's case against me I'll comment on these little posts

I wouldn't call what I presented a tunnel. I presented my case, logic, and stance against you. I never appealed to the masses about voting you except for explicitly in my case against you that I told people that I think you flew very UTR to the point nobody ever gave you a red lean because you weren't even on the radar before I said something, and then you got into your back and forth with Leetic. Raeko was the only one who commented on what I had to say about it, and she was openly willing to look into you more.

Frankly, I wanted to still vote you instead of either wagon and I chose Raeko. MML/Leetic/Myself was the wagon on her, Haze/Raeko were the votes against Leetic, and I blindly chose to follow MMLs vote (being vocal about intention to lynch me the entire phase to CFD on Raeko right at the end was a catch in my eye).

See above. Raeko never explicitly did something that I could latch onto for a stronger town read, but I'll admit my town read was purely based on meta and experience with playing with her, she was human and it showed. MML was my only surefire town read.
I think that it would have been possible to get lar to vote me tbh if you had tried. I don’t think their vote was very interesting, it seems you didn’t read what they had said about wanting to vote anyone to save leetic, which I’d argue is the main reason they voted raeko.
Haze with a Z is offline   Reply With Quote