View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 09:02 PM   #549
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Leetic is someone I have concerns about, mainly the concern that I might regret putting him into my town circle because he fits in everyone elses and I still have fear that a good wolf could actually be the most active in game and win it, and it has felt stronger because of EoD but not stronger in this phase so far. If I had to claim a read it's probably a PoE town lean.

Isolating Leetic is really a chore, we already know half of his posts are returning questions after someone makes any sort of individual thought so taking that as it is, he's engaged and is top poster. There's nothing glaringly suspicious to latch onto, maybe some takes and thoughts that others have chimed in on already, I just have had this horrible gnawing feeling this game could see a very active wolf and I'm nervous of the reality in which Leetic is it so I'm reserved while also noting that there is credible game solving and effort through Leetic which I can accept and give him that town lean. Really like... SK vibes you know?
Can you elaborate what you mean by "SK vibes"? It sounds more like you're talking about powerwolfing, SKs always want to make midground plays
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote