View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 08:52 PM   #531
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Strange, maybe cause it's you you were omitting the possibility but I think he's pocketing you way more than he's pocketing Raeko

Raeko is typically a generally helpful individual so I can see newer players gravitating towards her, even unsure players too for similar reasons

Right now my main commitment on Haze is that I think Haze slot being hit here opens the door for town to peek into where true motives for the wolf would operate and land us in the position we are in (assuming that Haze is a town hit here). I think Haze could be a UTR wolf that got the utr pass from not making stances and latching onto other people while people that are talking right now are being looked at harder than he is.
I do agree that if there's pocketing going on from that pair, it's coming from Raeko's end. Their TR on Haze today is, to put it lightly, vague.

Perhaps one reason why I am not as interested in pushing Haze is I feel they're the player most likely to self-resolve. It is often easy from NKA alone to tell whether a solo wolf is a community regular or not. Then again, I'm probably in the same boat for everyone else
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote