View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 08:24 PM   #518
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
Strange, maybe cause it's you you were omitting the possibility but I think he's pocketing you way more than he's pocketing Raeko

Raeko is typically a generally helpful individual so I can see newer players gravitating towards her, even unsure players too for similar reasons

Right now my main commitment on Haze is that I think Haze slot being hit here opens the door for town to peek into where true motives for the wolf would operate and land us in the position we are in (assuming that Haze is a town hit here). I think Haze could be a UTR wolf that got the utr pass from not making stances and latching onto other people while people that are talking right now are being looked at harder than he is.
This is fair, I did give Haze a pass for it being his first game on FFR and because we played in the MU champs game together last year. That might be where the pocket-y feeling comes from, though I was pretty open about doing that

It is possible that Haze kinda slipped through my sights because I keep giving him a pass for that and finding other suspicious above him
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote