View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 07:13 PM   #15
Zyxel
Event Staff
Event Staff

Default Re: I have no idea how to title this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andromena_M31 View Post
I like that person, Me and the person have amazing times together... But they are homophobic, transphobic, and not to put them in a bad light, but I feel like they would not respect me changing my faith. Moslty both fo our religons are so diffrent from one another. Im not sure if they will repect my decision.
This is an incredibly difficult thing to tackle by nature, especially when so young-- and I don't know the full scope of the situation so I cant say much. However, one thing I will say is that those who truly love and care about you will do so unconditionally. Try to find people in your life who will respect and care about you, who wont reject you based on your lifestyle preferences-- anyone who turns on you for who you are is unfair and likely unfit to be your friend. Besides, if bad actors in your life turn on you under the pretense of religion, God loves all of his children unconditionally and to say otherwise would be blasphemy. Ignoring that fact most likely means they're just mean and that they don't truly value their religion.

Last edited by Zyxel; 03-1-2024 at 07:15 PM..
Zyxel is offline   Reply With Quote