View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 02:05 PM   #429
mellon_collie
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
The reason I ask this is that as there is a wolf blocker w!Zenith had a lot more options than simply wolfing roundbox. However, Zenith may have felt drowned out by people suspecting them, so their only real options may have felt like roundbox, Raeko, and perhaps Haze, and it's easier to understand why roundbox would have been the preferred target of the three, especially if Zenith wasn't confident in their social game. If Zenith wanted to throw town off the scent, they could have killed me, but who was my third suspect after roundbox and XelNya? You could say Raeko, but they're just as incriminated by the roundbox kill. W!Zenith might have thought of the kill as a necessary evil.
This seems overly complex for what to me seems like a pretty simple situation

I think roundbox was the obvious kill there, otherwise the wolf would be making more work for themself. Even if he was blocked every night, the wolf will have to deal with him in thread and that seems way too powerful for a wolf to just leave someone with if they can kill them instead. They would have had to work around an obvious clear player which is way harder to do than just getting rid of him.

idk but I don't think we can really read much into that kill. I think everybody here can agree that nobody in this game but especially roundbox would not have claimed seer as town, so we all knew he was telling the truth, he was dead no matter who the wolf is

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Meaning Haze and Raeko and I think I specifically want to see more Raeko because killing Round n1 regardless of context is the type of joke she'd find funny, if I'm being honest
I mean it does make it more convenient when we are not both playing at the same time ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ But lol no I wouldn't do that. I'd kill him no problem, but there would be a reason!
mellon_collie is offline   Reply With Quote