View Single Post
Old 03-1-2024, 12:53 PM   #425
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I've been very critical of their play in the past but I think the most likely scenario is they decided it would be better to cut Round out, then started to panic a little when people brought them up D2/I said Round was likely onto the wolf

I e he didn't think people would make much of the connection when he sent the kill in, not that he made some sort of mistake
The reason I ask this is that as there is a wolf blocker w!Zenith had a lot more options than simply wolfing roundbox. However, Zenith may have felt drowned out by people suspecting them, so their only real options may have felt like roundbox, Raeko, and perhaps Haze, and it's easier to understand why roundbox would have been the preferred target of the three, especially if Zenith wasn't confident in their social game. If Zenith wanted to throw town off the scent, they could have killed me, but who was my third suspect after roundbox and XelNya? You could say Raeko, but they're just as incriminated by the roundbox kill. W!Zenith might have thought of the kill as a necessary evil.
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote