View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 07:27 PM   #124
leetic
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Fat-thumbed the send button

This has happened and it sucks but from experience keeping inactives around for late stages have never been in towns favor

I've seen town bounce back from dead PRs killed on the first phase, but never from 2 inactives in the Final Three

I don't know if I want to try playing around a PR that isn't playing just simply because they're a Power Role

----

That said, who really is slanking right now?
For Xel it's NAI (Not Alignment Indicative) because it just always how he is. Shit, if he was super active that would mean he was a role that he found personally interesting and for this game it'll be scum. I almost am tempted to clear him on his other wolfy play, but will give him a phase to see how he responds to stuff that shall happen later

For Zenith, IIRC this is their meta always, both roles

I generally do vote out the inactives first phase because they've proven to be an issue moving forward before, but of these two I would only entertain Zenith right now

.....I will not vote yet, though
Granted, there is a point that if the Seer dies N1 this will all be for naught. Still, even one clear is very powerful in this setup due to the numbers we're working with
leetic is offline   Reply With Quote