View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 06:06 AM   #12
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [POST-GAME]

Ok so after some sleep here's couple of complaints:

I don't think we need to keep replacing people doing the day phase, but especially at EOD. What's the reason we replaced Zenith? Did he request it? Because if he didn't then at least 3 others also hadn't meet post requirements at that juncture at the game. Why were they not replaced as well, from a mechanical standpoint?

Also I can sorta see the argument against speaking in codes but banning Al Bhed in the middle of a game where only like 1 person didn't get the joke and they fucking willed themselves to know anyway doesn't really seem like there was any sort of problem at any point over it.Also on what grounds would we even make it a rule? Would it have been different if I had spoken German? Japanese? If we can only use English wut happens wen wii dont use eet correcti?

IDK seems like a weird rule, and again if we decide it really is healthier for the game moving forward I don't really see why it had to stop here in real time and not be addressed post game

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Force View Post
Oh Hanners is back and has been for a while. That write-out was never meant to be permanent. (also, Elliot was introduced in like... 2012?)

Anyway, it was nice to see that you and I organically minded on almost everything this game; no pockets involved.
Was he introduced that early?
I guess I don't remember. Oh wait is Elliot the bouncer? I think I keep thinking of him as a baker but keep forgetting he started out as a bouncer. Or am I merging two characters in my mind? I did basically speedrun it.

It was a wild ride of a read with all the tone shifts it went through. I think about going back and seeing what other ridiculous plot points happened, but in a way once it became very centric on the AI characters I started having my fill, as interesting as some of those characters were

And yeah, definitely GGs

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Last edited by MixMasterLar; 08-25-2023 at 06:09 AM..
MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote