View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 09:26 PM   #479
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 208: The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel (side-episode) [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arp! View Post
7: Arp! - definitely scum, no questions asked
I actually read a champs game where someone jokingly said they were wold phase one, kept joking about it like 12 more times throughout the game, and then won final 3 for the scum team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arp! View Post
11: Sourissette - strong town vibes. could easily be a scum trying to stay under the radar, but that goes for pretty much all of the quiet people, so I have no reason to suspect them in particular
Wait how is she your strongest town read? Your best defense of them is that you don't have a reason to suspect them but that's like most of the game. And to people who you do have reasons to think are town you legit indicate a lower town read then "strong"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafty.Pixel View Post
I don't really read nobody.

I only know some people I can vote for
It's impossible to work towards town's wincon if you're not reading the thread and forming opinions on the players. Past that, it's extremely hard to win as town if you're not sharing those opinions with the thread

Can you at least tell us who you are willing to vote and why?

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

MixMasterLar is offline   Reply With Quote